February 20, 2018
Dates to Remember:
Wednesday, Feb. 21 All School Mass – 9:00 AM – Full Uniform
Thursday, Feb. 22 Auction Meeting
Friday, Feb. 23 Stations of the Cross – 1:10 PM
Monday, Feb. 26 Auction Ticket sales end
2:00 PM Dismissal
School Commission – 7:00 PM
Tuesday, Feb. 27 Report Cards go home
Wednesday, Feb. 28 All School Mass – 9:00 AM – Full Uniform
Thursday, March 1 Auction Meeting
Friday, March 2 Stations of the Cross – 1:10 PM
Saturday, March 3 St. Pius X Auction – Cascadia College
***EXTENDED!!!*** - AUCTION TICKET SALES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED TO MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH*** – Great News!! If you didn’t get a chance to buy your Auction tickets you are in luck! Auction ticket sales have been extended to Monday, February 26th. Do not delay!! Buy them today!! This year our theme for the Auction is “Monopoly” and will be held on Saturday, March 3, 2018 at Cascadia College in Bothell.
***WIN AN ALASKA CRUISE FOR TWO!!!*** - Raffle tickets are being sold at $50 per ticket for a chance to win an Alaska Cruise for two! The drawing will take place on Saturday, March 3rd during the Auction. Tickets are being sold in the school office and after all the Masses. Good Luck!!
2018-19 Registration Contract – We are looking forward to having your child/ren attend St. Pius X School for the next school year (2018-19). A registration contract is in your Blue Family Folder today. You will notice that tuition did increase slightly on all levels for next year and a technology fee has been added. Please see the enclosed letter. If you would like to make any changes to your FACTS Payment Plan please email Casey Ross at email@example.com by Friday, March 16th , otherwise you will be re-enrolled in the plan you had last year. Once the contract is completed and turned in to the school office, a onetime $50 FACTS fee and your registration fee will be billed through FACTS Tuition Management System. If you have any questions, please contact Mary in the school office.
Early Registration – Families who turn in their registration contract by Wednesday, March 14th will receive a free St. Pius X school sweatshirt for their child/ren for next year. Please write your child’s size on your registration contract.
- – Please remember to support our school by ordering St. Pius X Spirit Gear. 10% of the sales will go to support our school.
Brown Bear Car Wash Tickets for sale! - Help support the 8th Graders! They are trying to raise money to offset the cost of their 8th Grade Retreat to Warm Beach in late May! Regular Brown Bear Car Wash tickets cost $10, but you can get them for $7! These would make great Valentine Gifts! Please contact an 8th Grader to buy some tickets for your favorite driver! The tickets are good for one year and are honored at all Brown Bear Car Washes!
***Date Change - Teacher In-Service – Please note the Teacher In-Service in March has been changed to Friday, March 16th, 2018 instead of Friday, March 9th. Please mark your calendars with the correct date.
***ARCHDIOCESAN VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS***
In order for anyone to be able to volunteer for any St. Pius X School or Parish related events there are 4 requirements that must be met:
- - please log on to the Virtus website to check your current Virtus profile and update your profile.
New parents - please log on to the Virtus website at http://www.virtus.org/virtus/index.cfm and click the “Registration” tab to create a Virtus profile and to sign up for a “Protecting God’s Children” class and to submit a background check to Trak-1.
- This is an Archdiocesan Mandatory 3 Hour Foundation Class that has to be taken before you are able to volunteer with any school related events. You will not be able to do any service hours until this class has been taken. If you have already taken this class you DO NOT need to take it again.
- – When you sign on to create a profile you will automatically be linked to the Trak 1 Background check. This background check is good for 3 years when at that time you will receive an email to resubmit another background check.
- - After you have completed your profile you will be required to read and sign the Policies listed on the link.